Are you able to think about the PR you can get from gathering this 12 months’s AM Awards trophy for EV Seller of the 12 months? Or how about On-line Client Expertise of the 12 months? Or Finest Dealership?
Would not your social media channels shout proudly about your win of AM’s Neighborhood Hero Award in recognition of the great deeds, fundraising and help for native causes your dealership supplies to exhibit an ethos of being greater than only a motor retailer?
So, you ought to try the 2023 AM Awards on-line entry system, the place there are greater than a dozen classes which dealerships and vendor teams might enter for an opportunity to be known as to the stage on the AM Awards gala dinner on Could eleventh in London.
The deadline for submission of AM Awards entries is Friday, February 24.
After that date, all of the submissions will probably be learn by the AM Awards judging panel earlier than the judges meet to debate the robust contenders prepared for AM to publish particulars of the finalists in early April.
The winners are solely revealed dwell on the night time of the gala dinner.
The 2023 AM Awards judging panel members:
- Stephen Briers, editor-in-chief, AM
- Sally Fyffe, head of wholesale, Micheldever Group
- Julia Muir, founder, Automotive 30% Membership and chief govt, Gaia Innovation
- Steve Nash, chief govt, Institute of the Motor Business
- Sue Robinson, chief govt, Nationwide Franchised Sellers Affiliation
- Tim Rose, editor, AM
- Professor Jim Saker, director of the Centre of Automotive Administration, Loughborough College’s Enterprise Faculty
- Tom Sharpe, information and options editor, AM
- Steve Younger, managing director, Worldwide Automobile Distribution Programme
The panel’s impartial chairman is Christopher Macgowan OBE.