After confirming pricing for its new ZR-V earlier this month, Honda Australia has now launched full specs for its new mid-sized crossover.
It’s on sale now.
It slots in between the HR-V and CR-V in Honda’s line-up and can compete in opposition to the likes of the Mazda CX-5 and Toyota RAV4; the next-generation CR-V, revealed final yr however not but launched in Australia, has grown in dimension.
All fashions include a five-year Honda Join subscription, which lets you use a smartphone app to remotely management the lights, local weather management and door locks and to view info on the automobile.
Different options embrace computerized collision detection and a geofence and velocity alert.
The Civic-based ZR-V makes use of an “enhanced model of Honda’s international structure”, and options MacPherson strut entrance and unbiased multi-link rear suspension.
“The Honda ZR-V is Honda Australia’s first, brand-new core mannequin to be launched in Australia in 20 years. We’re actually excited for the launch of the Honda ZR-V into the Australian market and to supply clients much more selection when contemplating the Honda model” mentioned Honda Australia director Carolyn McMahon.
- 2023 Honda ZR-V VTi X: $40,200
- 2023 Honda ZR-V VTi L: $43,200
- 2023 Honda ZR-V VTi LX: $48,500
- 2023 Honda ZR-V e:HEV LX: $54,900
All costs are drive-away.
The 2023 Honda ZR-V’s normal engine is a 1.5-litre turbocharged 4 producing 131kW of energy and 240Nm of torque. It’s mated with a constantly variable transmission (CVT).
The e:HEV LX Hybrid encompasses a 2.0-litre hybrid four-cylinder with two electrical motors and an e-CVT. Complete system outputs are 135kW and 315Nm.
The 2023 Honda ZR-V makes use of 7.0L/100km on the mixed cycle in VTi X guise, 7.2L/100km within the VTi L and VTi LX, and 5.0L/100km within the e:HEV LX.
All fashions run on 91RON common unleaded gas and have a 57L gas tank.
The 2023 Honda ZR-V measures 4568mm lengthy, 1840mm vast and 1620mm tall on a 2655mm wheelbase.
Kerb weight is 1470kg within the VTi X, 1488kg within the VTi L, 1510kg within the VTi LX and 1586kg within the e:HEV LX.
Boot capability is 380L within the VTi X and VTi L and 370kg within the VTi LX and e:HEV LX.
This expands to 1312kg or 1302kg, respectively, with the rear seats folded and measured to the roof, or 876L/866L measured to the window.
Servicing and Guarantee
All Honda ZR-V fashions are backed by a five-year, unlimited-kilometre guarantee.
Servicing is required each 12 months or 10,000km, whichever comes first. The primary 5 providers are capped at $199 every.
The Honda ZR-V has but to be examined by ANCAP.
Commonplace security gear contains:
- Autonomous emergency braking with pedestrian and bike owner detection
- Adaptive cruise management with low-speed observe
- Driver consideration monitoring
- Lane-keep help
- Visitors Jam Help
- Visitors signal recognition
- Entrance and rear parking sensors
- Tyre stress monitoring
- 11 airbags
- Twin entrance and entrance knee airbags
- Centre airbag
- Entrance and rear aspect airbags
- Full-length curtain airbags
VTi LX and above get blind-spot monitoring, rear cross-traffic alert and a surround-view digicam.
There are 4 variants within the ZR-V vary.
The VTi X comes normal with the next gear:
- Adaptive LED headlights
- Lively cornering lights
- 17-inch alloy wheels
- Rain-sensing wipers
- Hill descent management
- 9.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system
- Wi-fi Apple CarPlay
- Wired Android Auto
- 10.2-inch digital instrument cluster
- Eight-speaker sound system
- Black cloth upholstery
- Twin-zone local weather management
- Auto-dimming rear-view mirror
- Leather-based-wrapped steering wheel and shifter
- Upholstered centre console with French stitching
- Entrance USB ports (1 x USB-A and 1 x USB-C)
- Rear USB ports (2 x USB-C)
- Rear air vents
- House-saver spare wheel
- 60/40 cut up/fold rear seats
The VTi L provides:
- 18-inch alloy wheels
- Heated exterior mirrors
- Fingers-free energy tailgate with walk-away closing
- Rear privateness glass
- Mixture LED tail lights
- Black leatherette upholstery
- Heated entrance seats
- Metallic paddle shifters
- LED ambient lighting (roof)
The VTi LX provides:
- 18-inch two-tone alloy wheels
- Physique-coloured decrease bumpers and wheel arches
- Selectable drive modes (Sport, Regular, Financial system)
- 12-speaker Bose sound system
- Wi-fi telephone charger
- Satellite tv for pc navigation
- Black leather-based upholstery
- Eight-way energy driver’s seat with reminiscence
- 4-way energy passenger seat
- Heated rear seats
- Heated steering wheel
- Sports activities pedals
- ‘Door Line Illumination’
- Auto-tilting mirrors in reverse
- Plasmacluster air purification system
The e:HEV LX Hybrid encompasses a hybrid powertrain, in addition to:
- Good key card
- Shift-by-wire gear selector
- Tyre restore equipment (in lieu of space-saver spare)
- Humidity sensor
Metallic and pearlescent finishes are no-cost choices.
The next colors can be found:
- Platinum White metallic
- Platinum Gray metallic
- Crystal Black metallic (excludes VTi X)
- Premium Crystal Blue metallic (excludes VTi X)
- Premium Crystal Garnet metallic
MORE: Every little thing Honda ZR-V